Fun Days

Popcorn and a movie has got to be their favorite thing to do.
Especially when it's hot outside. They'll watch a movie during the hottest part of the day
then late afternoon they run out and play.



Bouncy house

Saturday morning cartoons waiting for breakfast :)

My Livie has been wanting a pink room for as long as I can remember.

We finally painted her new room pink

And she picked her decor theme. Hello Kitty, her fav!
We got her a new bed but I forgot to take a picture of it.
I will do that later when I get her room completely finished.

Fourth of July
Aidan liked the fireworks but not the sound, as evident
by his finger in his ear.

Maybe they can't hear through the other ear so it's not plugged. :)

On Saturday July 9th we watched the shuttle launch.

Tyler was amazed by it!


He kept watching it over and over

Each time he saw it he was just as excited

I love him and his excitement for almost anything.


Comments

  1. All of these posts are so cute! I just love you guys and am so happy that the move to Pasco has worked out so well. I feel like the kids are growing too fast and I'm missing it! I'm glad we've gotten to see you more lately.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...