Tickled Pink

My Aunt Mel and Uncle Tim and cousin Jared and his wife and kids came to visit before heading to my Grandma's for our family reunion. Lindsey and Olivia get along so well with Rylie and Madison. As soon as they saw each other they were off playing like they just saw each other two days ago, not two YEARS ago! Emily and her kids came, Elizabeth,  and Brian and his family, and we stopped in at my mom's while they were all there. I missed having Lori and Darin there but we still had a great time. Especially the kids. We look forward to hanging out with family the next few days until Friday when we leave for the reunion in Idaho and having more family fun.
They laughed so hard over just being with each other.

Sheer laughter and joy


Aidan wrestling with Uncle Tim

Tyler wanted in too.
We spent the evening visiting outside while kids ran around.

Carrying on tradition...

I remember eating raspberries off my Grandma Noble's raspberry bushes.
There were a lot of full tummies here!


Comments

  1. Hey Lisa,

    Matthew and I were talking about Primary the other day and he started telling me about his favorite primary teacher. He described him for a minute and I realized he was talking about Jaime. I don't remember him being in Primary but he seemed to have made an impression with Matthew. I just wanted to let you know!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...