Noble Reunion

July 15th and 16th was our family reunion at my Grandma and Grandpa Noble's house in Sandpoint, ID. We had a great time seeing those we hadn't seen in a long time. There were many who weren't able to make it so I did miss seeing them. It really isn't the same when so many of my cousins aren't there. I guess that's what happens as we all get older and have our own families, right? It's hard to believe that many of the cousins kids are now getting to the age of when I remember being that age at these reunions!
We played Minute to Win It. Mel's trying to stack 6 dice
on top of each other on a popsicle stick.

Stacking 3 golf balls isn't easy!

Face the cookie
Using only face movements the kids had to get the cookie from their forehead
to their mouth.
Lindsey must have really wanted that cookie because she
was able to move it well.




Jaime and I did some mummy race. I had to wrap him with a roll of TP
without it breaking...we didn't win. :)

The kids enjoyed watching all the races.


Tyler's excitement is awesome!
He has so much joy. Just squeeling as he runs
makes him so happy.

I love my Livie. Can't help but smile at her whenever
she smiles at me.



Tyler's not so happy here. :)

Lindsey and Rylee

Tyler liked licking the bubble wand.
I guess it's easier than blowing the bubbles.







My wonderful, endearing Grandparents



I had no idea that Lindsey could hoola hoop!
She learned how to rock it in P.E. She never said a thing about it.
I hope that doesn't become a common trend.


The kids traveled well which made the ride so much better.


Comments

  1. I'm glad the reunion was Fun! Your kiddos are growing up too Fast!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...