Guess what I'm thankful for...

Olivia is adorable. Her deep, deep brown eyes and sweet dimples are wonderful. She's funny! She loves to make me laugh, which I thoroughly enjoy. She likes to spend time with me, I only wish I was better at it. Olivia can play with anyone. She doesn't care if they are 2 or 11 she plays well with them and they seem to have a good time playing with her as well. Olivia has always had a great laugh. I love to hear it!

She likes to go shopping. It's hard for me to not buy something for her whenever we go. She'll be so good to show me what she wants and put it back when I say, "Not this time." She happily responds with, "OK then put it on my Christmas list!" Olivia likes to play with toys. It's hard for her when Lindsey wants to read and Olivia wants to play something like princesses, Barbie, or Calico Critters. When Lindsey doesn't want to play, Olivia will generally come find me to ask to play.

Olivia has become quite responsible with helping keep the boys, especially Tyler, from getting into things they shouldn't. She also likes to help the boys when they need help getting a drink or something else. I appreciate her desire to be helpful. One night she was so happy to be able to fill her own glass with water and walk it back to the table without help.

She's growing so fast (yet still short for her age. She inherited that from me). She's at the in between stage of clothes. Size six is a little too big and size five is too small. She's already lost two teeth. She's just starting the stage of not looking like a little girl. Once those baby teeth are gone they look so much older. Olivia is a joy to have a round. She has such a sweet heart and I'm so thankful that she's mine!

Comments

  1. I love how different your girls are. They are both so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...