Oh Sweet Goodness

So we all know the best part of Lucky Charms is the marshmallows. Olivia even takes a few out of her bowl before the milk is poured so she can eat some of the mallows all by themselves. Tyler only eats the mallows. No one is a huge fan of what my kids call "the brown stuff" in the Lucky Charms cereal. Well, I have found a cure for that...well sort of. I happened to find on clearance at Walmart...

tah-daahhh!
Yes they taste just like the sweet little charms in Lucky Charms. 
I'll admit, I snag little handfuls and drop them in my mouth. I can enjoy
the marshmallows without "the brown stuff." So sweet isn't it:)

P.S. I got some in peppermint too. They are both good in one of my favorite beverages-Hot cocoa!

Comments

  1. Haha, that's so awesome! Might have to get us some ;). Thanks for getting last night going for us all, it was so good to visit and hang again!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SURPISE!!!!

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

The Past Week...