Tickles his fancy

Aidan has started a little game. When I would get him dressed I'd ask where his hands were when I was putting his shirt on. Then I'd pull his hand out or he'd push it out the sleeve and I'd say, "There it is!" He thought it was hilarious. Well, just last week he was wearing a long-sleeve shirt and started hiding his hand in his sleeve and then push it back through and be as happy and excited as if he had no idea where the hand was hiding. He kept doing it over and over so I went to get the camera and of course, I could barely get him to do it again he was so interested in the camera. At least I was able to get him to do it a couple times so you get the jist of his joke.

(I found I never did post this blog post. I didn't get a picture to go with it so I never posted it. But I wanted it to be remembered as something that Aidan did when he was nearly 2 years old. It was the cutest thing ever.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...