Tyler's Turn

I did a preschool co-op last year. This year it would be all girls. Tyler said he wanted to do a preschool with boys and girls. I decided that I didn't have a reason not to spend time teaching Tyler when he's the only one at home. Later I found out that there was another co-op with boys and girls but Tyler and I had already agreed to do one with the two of us. 



"This is great!"


He looks happy doesn't he? He really likes the art activities. I need to make sure I get some good ones.

We were out one afternoon and saw Bumble Bee "sleeping" as Tyler put it. He asked me if we could get a picture. 

The autobot logo is on the side of the car and all the wheels. Tyler thought it was awesome. When he stood in front of the car he said, "Isn't this wonderful!"
He uses good describing words. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SURPISE!!!!

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

The Past Week...