Let the Summer Fun Begin

On Thursday the girls went swimming at a friend's house so I took the boys to the sprinkler park. Aidan thought I was taking them to a different one so was very unhappy with me. I told him if he didn't want to play at this one he could just lay with me and watch Tyler play. So he did! He laid there for quite a while just keeping his head down. I enjoyed laying in the sun and watching Tyler play. Once Aidan saw a kid from his school class he was up and playing having a good time. I just thought it was funny that he'd actually lay there with his head down for so long. Maybe he was secretly just really tired and needed a rest. ; p

another day I made a scavenger hunt for the girls. Thanks to pinterest it came together quickly and easily! The girls had so much fun running up and down and through the house finding clues that the boys came around and wanted to do it after the girls were done. 

Oh the excitement!

Friday and Saturday evenings were spent with family. Friday was a BBQ and swim at my parent's house and Saturday was a dinner and a farewell to Marcus as he will be gone in Chicago for the summer. 

Dogs are Tyler magnets don't you know!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...