February Days

Another day at chemo. I have loved being able to spend more time with Bel. The circumstance is definitely sad but I'm grateful for the relationship we have and can enjoy being together and talking about all that's going on. 

Tyler watched the recording of the Super Bowl on his own. I was amazed that actually sat there and watched it! Oh, and if he needs to pause it to do something or rewind because he missed something he can do that too. Hahaha

The kids all had good results at the dentist! I take all four of them and myself for appointments on the same day. Yeah it would seem like it's a long day but I'd rather get it all done in one day than multiple days of going to the dentist. And they get us all though pretty quickly with three different hygienists on three of us at the same time. 


Valentine's goodies from school.


Lindsey and Jaime went to skate night for their school. I didn't want to worry about the boys falling during a busy school night event so I stayed home with the kids and just Lindsey and Jaime went since it was their school. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SURPISE!!!!

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

The Past Week...