Olivia is Double Digits!!

We celebrated Olivia's 10th birthday with my family on Valentine's day. Our monthly Sunday dinner's with my family. It just worked out to celebrate her birthday then since everyone was coming. 

Christy offered to make Olivia's birthday cake and Olivia could help. She loves baking and learning how to do things in the kitchen...fun stuff. She's not a fan of doing dishes. ;)

The cake looked pretty awesome!




Emily Daw and her mom took Olivia out to dinner for her birthday one evening and they gave her this emoji pillow. She things these pillows are so fun. 

We celebrated her birthday on her birthday, February 21st with Jaime's family. 
Bel and Chris gave her lots of fun nail art stuff. 

Grandma and Grandpa Morales got her a new Calico Critter townhouse. I adore these little critters.

She was pretty surprised to open up a new American Girl doll, Grace. I was surprised too. (Not on this day but a few weeks prior) Jaime had purchased the doll months ago when it was on sale and free shipping and had it sent to Bel's house so there wasn't any tax to pay. I'm not sure why he didn't tell me he got it, perhaps because I would have said no. My girls have lots of these dolls. Don't get me wrong, I love them! You could say we now have a collection of these dolls. I do appreciate that the girls take good care of them too.

Yummy Dairy Queen ice cream cake! I still prefer these over regular cake. ;)


That evening for her birthday dinner she had her traditional waffles!

I remember when Olivia was my chubby little baby, now she's an energetic 10 year old who loves to play with friends, imagination play, and she STILL loves her silky blankets and of course stuffed animals. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SURPISE!!!!

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

The Past Week...