Mission STEM Possible

Aidan had my phone one evening before we headed out to the school for Mission STEM Possible. He asked if he could take a picture of me. Oh alright, I guess. I was going to delete it like I generally do but he asked me not to. So...now to head to the school!

The boys are talking to a guy from the bomb squad. He's explaining and showing them how the robots works and how they use it to diffuse bombs. (Yes Aidan and Tyler are in their pjs. It was pajama day at their school today.)


Listening to their hearts. The nurses thought it was cute that the boys asked to hear each others hearts. She then asked me if the boys were twins. I could see how someone would think that a twin would be that interested in their other half. 


Building with shapes. He had to find the right shapes to make them fit together like in the picture books. Some were easy and others took a little more thought. 


This laser maze was pretty cool. I've actually looked it up online to purchase for Aidan and Tyler sometime. He needed to put the mirrored pieces in the right spots to make them reflect the laser light to light up the ending piece. Things like this that make the wheels in Aidan's brain turn are like magnets to him. He likes the challenge and he's good at it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SURPISE!!!!

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

The Past Week...