Snow! Already!

I woke up this morning to hearing the kids talking about snow! 


They were sitting in the boys room watching the snow fall. I love to watch snow fall. It is pretty...but! I'm not ready to have snow. I don't want to have snow gear out yet, I don't want to have to worry about how the roads are. So I was glad that this snow didn't accumulate. We just enjoyed it falling. 

This evening the kids were all getting along playing on the family room floor. It was funny to watch them play their games. I almost joined in but it was hilarious to watch them struggle and laugh as they tried to pass things with their feet. 





As the girls get older they play less and less with the boys so when all four of them are playing together I feel like their all little kids again. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...