Cinco de Mayo

The marimba band performed in downtown Pasco for the Cinco de Mayo celebration. With it being a program from Jaime's school he got up on stage to talk about the dual immersion program and the marimba the kids were going to play. 

As usual, Olivia and Lindsey taking silly pictures with Emily. 

I also went to Tyler's mother's day afternoon in his class. He made me a card, which he read out loud in Spanish to the class. He said that he loves it with I make tamales. A lot of the other moms laughed and I thought maybe they're thinking there's no way this white girl is making tamales. hahaha and they'd be right. I've never made them before but I guess heating them up for Tyler constitutes making them for him. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...