Making Changes



After deciding we weren't going to move because I love our location, ward, neighborhood and our house still works for us, we decided to just make some upgrades in the house that we wanted. Our first project was changing out the carpet and vinyl floor on the main level for wood planks and put in new taller baseboard trim. 

This year we painted the ceilings Snowbound White and the walls Agreeable Gray. It makes such a bright difference! I loved it right away. 

This is the kitchen with the new paint. 

Then we had our kitchen cabinets painted white! Now it's a brand new space and so much brighter. I do want to change the tile backsplash. It's a little to brown for the walls. But that'll have to be a project for later down the road. 


Since the bathroom downstairs had the same cabinet as the kitchen I felt it could go white also. The plan in the future is to change out the countertop for a solid stone surface and change out the backsplash as well. Some day right? We do a little at a time and I still like it enough that I can live with the backsplash in the meantime. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...