Mother's Day

One of my favorite parts of Mother's Day is getting my picture taken with my babies. They've all grown so much. They look so adorable and beautiful. Tyler has now passed Aidan in height and he's darn proud of it. 

Lindsey, oh my Lindsey. She's so funny and fun to be around. I'm so blessed to be her mom and I'm grateful for the relationship that we have. I hope we can always have a good relationship. 

My mom! Mom and I are friends. I do understand more now that I'm a mom but we weren't really friends when I was younger. I want a different relationship with my girls than what I had with my mom. I hope the things I do and talk about with my girls will help achieve that. My mom grew up a little more old school/conservative and I want something different with my girls when I teach them things. So far I think we're doing pretty good. Lindsey and Olivia and I can have good talks and laughs. I had that with mom when I was younger but not quite the same. I was nervous to talk to her about some things and I want that different with my girls. So far I've had talks with my girls that I didn't have because I was afraid to with my mom. But even though things were different with my mom when I was growing up we've become good friends. I do miss being able to see her and hang out and do things together like I used to when we lived in Grandview. Pasco isn't super far away but it's not the same as living half a mile down the road. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...