Father's Day

Happy Father's Day Jaime! You're the best Dad I could have asked for for these kids. 



The kids made super cute and sweet cards/gifts for their dad. Jaime must be doing something right...the kids gifted him homemade cards and gifts of Star Wars and super heroes. 

I love Aidan's card. "I'm really glad you're not like Anikin and I'm not like Luke Skywalker." Hahaha

Happy Father's Day to my dad. He's taught me a lot, been patient with me, been forgiving, he's funny, has THE BEST laugh and when he gets together with his kids we have a great time. 

We're missing Darin today. 

We had some fun with family photos. :) I'm not sure why but years ago us girls posed for a picture like this, Charlie's Angels style, so every now and then we do it again. 

Jaime's Captain Morgan stance. lol


My girls are growing up so fast. They're two of the oldest cousins of the family and they're so good to help with the little ones. Everyone appreciates it and the girls have fun with them. 

Sisters. Missing Christy. 

The boys. Missing Jeremiah and Darin. 

We got pictures with Grandpa Noble. 

These pictures turned out so good. 

Grandpa with the grandkids and great-grandkids. 


We got four generation pictures. 

Elizabeth's four generations. 

Lori's four generations. 

Emily's four generations. 

Brian's four generations. 

Great-grandpa Noble, Grandpa and Grandma Naylor, and their great/grandkids. 
Lots of love and chaos here. I love being surrounded with my family and everyone's kids. Seeing cousins running around playing, adults visiting and laughing, and everyone helping out makes me so happy. It reminds me of when I was a kid and I saw the same things around me. It's all done in love. 





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SURPISE!!!!

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

The Past Week...