Girls Camp

I spent the week at girls camp in the kitchen. I worked with an amazing cook crew. It was exhausting but we sure had fun along the way. 


The many thank you's and kind comments and appreciative gestures went a long way making it easier to be happy and keep working. 

These women are amazing. I'm grateful I was able to learn from so many of them. Some have helped at girls camp before. This was my first time. And from what I heard there is lots of pressure on the cooks to have awesome daddies and skits. lol We spent any free time we had on our dances/skits. We hit it out of the park and had so much fun learning and performing for the girls. It didn't hurt that we threw out candy after each number we did. :D

I was able to get out of the kitchen a bit and go see my girls and our ward. Lindsey was sitting on the bridge with some girls when I walked up. 

 

Later they braved the little stream...it's cold!!

Dipping in together and then Lindsey went to lay down. Ooooo so cold. Polar dip!! I'm shocked Lindsey laid down in that river!!

Even though I was at camp I didn't see my girls that often. Somehow I didn't get a pic of Olivia at all. When they were doing activities I was in the kitchen. I enjoyed seeing their smiles when they'd drop in the kitchen to say hi. They enjoyed camp, but could have done with out the rain and thunderstorm. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SURPISE!!!!

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

The Past Week...