From Boulder to Brown Beauty

On October 27 Jaime took Lindsey out driving...When I saw that he was calling me I knew it wasn't good. 
She misstepped and pressed the accelerator instead of the break. She hopped the curb and hit this giant rock. It took a long time for friends and Jaime to get it out of this rock island. 



After the mechanic looked it over there was more damage done than we realized. 

The frame was bent, so it wasn't just damaged on the outside. 

Because of the damage the insurance company claimed the car a total loss. The cost to fix it was more than what the car was worth so it was sold for parts and we were paid a great value of the car which enabled us to give a great payment on our new car. 

The 2018 Chevy Traverse High Country edition. 
I love it and I really love the two tone saddle brown leather on the interior. 
Lindsey felt awful for the accident but I told her that I'd rather her total a car this way, where no one was hurt, than to be in a major traffic accident with major injuries. We also wouldn't have gotten as much for the van if we had traded it in for a new car. So this really worked out pretty well for us. Most of all, Lindsey and Jaime are safe. 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...