Mother's Day 2020

Jaime and the kids made me a wonderful breakfast. Omelette in bed. I was treated to a little box on the tray...some new wireless Beats ear phone! I'm really excited to try them out during my runs and workouts. 


What a bunch I've been blessed with. 

They're all so amazing. I don't think it's from my mothering but more of the spirits that were born into our family. These kids really are so good. My greatest blessings. 

We went to Jaime's parents house for dinner. 

Cousins had a fun biker gang. ;)



Overall I've come to enjoy Mother's Day. It used to seem to be a day that kids decided not to be happy, or a day I felt was like any other day and I had to do just as much as any other day. But I've since changed my mind set. It is just another day. Every day I love my kids, every day I care for my kids. Today I still do, but get a few more extra hugs out it. :)








 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...