Oh My Heart

When Lindsey came home to go to the temple she brought some things home so that she wouldn't have as much to bring back later at the end of her semester. A day after she left I had gone into the spare room where she had left boxes. I pulled out the chair and this is what I saw...

She has finally decided she doesn't need Oink anymore. 😢 She's engaged and ready to really grow up and leave stuffed animals behind. I knew the day would come. Honestly she's kept him a lot longer than I thought she would. She received Oink as a Christmas gift on her first Christmas when she was nine months old from her Great-grandma Naylor. She grew attached to him immediately. It was always so cute. But this, was harder for me to see than I thought it would be. It wasn't where he just got stuffed into a box or closet as a kid. She kept him on her bed for all her life. Through over a year of college, and now she's brought him home. I love the girl I've raised. 💗

I had a bag of dog food delivered. I poured it into the bucket we keep the food in but it didn't quite all fit so some was left in the bag. Koda sniffed out the bag and crawled right in to eat some. He seemed to enjoy it more out of the bag than when it's put in his bowl. 


Olivia thought he was so cute. As long as she held the bag open he was happy to indulge. 
Just seeing these two together is so cute. 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SURPISE!!!!

Living Life Day to Day

The Past Week...