At LAST!!

I ordered my blog book and wanted to check it out first before I deleted pictures from my blog picture albums just to make sure it all looked good. And it does!!
It came in the mail Saturday but because it was such a busy day with doing wedding stuff with my sister-in-law and then prepping for our Christmas party we didn't even think to check for mail.
Today Jaime went to get the mail and brought in my box with my book. 



I am so excited for this. It has almost 300 pages and is better than any journal I have written simply because it's more legible (night time journal writing gets messy) and there are 
pictures to go with the experiences I write about.  The kids have already enjoyed looking through it.
These books will definitely be something my family will like to have as they get older and want to reminisce. 
I will now start updating my blog with the events of the past few weeks. 
Be prepared, there may be a lot of pictures. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SURPISE!!!!

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

The Past Week...