Veteran's Day


I had the opportunity to go to Lindsey's Veteran's Day assembly. It was put on entirely by the 3rd graders. It was BY FAR the best Veteran's assembly I have ever seen. They sang very well, had a wonderful slide show, and sang and honored every branch in the service and recognized many veterans who were there. There were so many people who cried or teared up. The music teacher they have does such a good job with these kids. I was very impressed, as was my mom who was able to come watch. 
Lindsey, you were shining like a star as you stood there singing and doing actions and smiling!
You did a great job.
She still walks around the house or will be doing something and start singing these songs. 
I love to hear her sing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SURPISE!!!!

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

The Past Week...