Let's hit the beach!

But first,  we stopped in to see Darin and Christy one last time before they moved to Kentucky. Talk about bitter sweet. It was great to see them but so sad knowing they were leaving.

Good luck Darin at this new chapter in your life.

Now off to Seaside to meet up with Grandma and Grandpa Morales.


Storm and Tyler are buddies. The boys can NOT leave this dog alone.

Outside movie nights were fun. It started when it was light but ended in the dark. Even Jaime's parents felt they were at the drive in. ;)

Aidan is really good at making s'mores. He's a natural. He was making them for anyone he could.

Yum!

Aidan still making s'mores.

Breakfast in the cabin. 

Finally we made it to the beach! We couldn't ask for better weather. It's generally cloudy, windy, misty, cold and not my favorite of conditions. But this day was perfect. We spent the entire day running, playing in the sand, snacking, and visiting.

Olivia. She's such a funny girl. She can find anything to entertain herself. 
I love to watch her play and imagine. 

Do you see the flower in the grass field?

My little Lovely.

Oh my sweet, sweet Aidan. He has changed so much in the past year. Less mischievous and more helpful. He likes to do good. He's more apt to follow directions and is very polite. I love him to death! 


Grandma Morales, Tyler, and Jaime walking along the beach.

I love being able to walk on the beach with Jaime. He's the love of my life!

Jaime enjoyed running around with Tyler...

and Storm.

I'm telling ya, it was a perfect day. I wouldn't have changed any of it. Ok, well maybe to have warm water. Dipping my toes in the water gave me chills and goosebumps!




These two played in the little tide pools. By play I mean swim, wade, anything to get completely soaked. The water was a BIT warmer but not much. 

What a castle.

Look how happy Jaime is just playing with his kids.
It felt like quicksand. The sand here just kept sucking their feet under. 

Lisa, Jaime, Lindsey, and Tyler
Look at Tyler holding up his shorts. Showin' some LEG!

Angel face.

The shot of the beach as we left. Farewell Seaside...until next time.

Driving back to camp

Tyler is such a character.

S'mores again tonight and the s'more master is at work. I don't know why Tyler looks so unhappy. 

Tyler thinks s'mores are good too.

Look at this sweetheart! He's folding his clothes before he goes to bed. 

Playing at the campground playground.

Enjoying the outdoors, my kids love it. 







Comments

  1. Lisa, you have had a pretty amazing summer filled with lots of fun family activities, busy times, quiet times, alone time: what more could a mother ask for? I, like you, hated for summer to end and having to send my excited children back to school! I always liked them close, preferably under the same roof as me! Just a heads up: That longing never changes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SURPISE!!!!

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

The Past Week...