They're Amazing!

A slight brag entry...I'm so proud of Jaime and the great work he's done in the school district. He was awarded his THIRD North Star award. He holds the record with the most North Star awards in the district. He's been nominated by different people for his last three jobs in the district. He's definitely good at what he does if it's noticed by that many. And it's good for him to see that others to notice his work because it's easy to feel like it goes unnoticed. 

He was so surprised. I love the smile on his face. He looks so happy and thrilled. I'm so glad. He truly deserves it. This year opening the school has really had it's ups and downs and sometimes it seems to have more downs. No one else could do it with such grace and him. He truly does amaze me.

And so does this guy! He loves to build things, preferably without instructions. He didn't read the instructions (constructions as Aidan calls them :)) once. He'd work on this aircraft carrier a little bit any chance he could get. Before school, after school, after dinner. He worked on it for a few days.

He did a great job for not reading how to do it! I don't think I could. But then again, I'm an instruction reading kind of person. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...