Mariners Baseball!

On July 7th we headed to Seattle again. This time we caught a Mariner game with the kids and Bel and Chris. 

We stopped for lunch at Subway on the way to Seattle. We knew we wanted to drive straight to the field and didn't want to stop anywhere to eat there in crazy traffic town. 

We had to wit for the gates to open before we could go in so we killed some time by shopping in the game store and seeing the fun sculptures around the stadium. 

When we got in we couldn't go to the upper decks yet so we stayed downstairs and watched as they prepped the field for the game. 

Tyler is my little buddy. If anyone can make me want to pull my hair out it's him. Yet he's the most cuddly, loving, and endearing little boy! I really do miss him when he's not with me. 



I really enjoy being at Safeco field more than I thought I would. The atmosphere is so fun. There are so many people walking around just making sure you have what you need. They hand out baseball cards to kids whenever they see them. My kids love collecting the cards and seeing what players they get. 

Aunt Bel bought the boys some Lego Mariner baseball players. It was something to help keep them entertained some. They enjoy watching the game but an entire baseball game is kind of long for little ones. 

Tyler started being crazy silly just trying to pass time. Hahaha

Olivia and I kept close to one another trying to stay warm. As the evening went on it chilled down quite a bit. 

Nelson Cruz hit his 300th career home run!! Jaime was so bummed he missed it. He was with Lindsey who wanted to go buy something. When they were coming back they stopped to watch some of the game and then thought it was a good time to continue walking and as they did so they were behind the stands and missed the home run!!


Lindsey and Olivia catching the ball!! There are lots of fun places and scenes to get your picture taken at around the stadium. 


All 8 of us. 

Bel is such a good aunt. Her and Chris spent part of the time walking around with the girls and looking at things while Jaime and I were doing the same with the boys. 

Mariner Moose!

I knew Aidan would be chilly so I brought his blanket. I should have brought warmer stuff for everyone! Live and learn. Next time...

It was Snow Globe day at the stadium. Every one of us was given a snow globe of either the Kingdome or Safeco field. We were lucky and between the 6 of us got 3 of each. Bel and Chris each were able to get a different one so they had one of each as well. We did give one of each to Grandma and Grandpa Morales. It was the least we could do, I mean they did buy our tickets. 😃

It was so much fun. We stayed till the end. The Mariners won!! We didn't stay the night this time in Seattle. We made the drive all the way back home. The kids slept most of the way. We made it home around 1am. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...