Happy Birthday Olivia

Another teenager is in the HOUSE! Happy 13th birthday to my Olivia. Liv, Livie, Livluv...the brown eyed beauty. She's still as responsible as can be. She's quite the mother hen who wants to make sure everyone is doing what they're supposed to be doing. She's a devout friend to those she really cares about. She's as funny as all get out, which I love. Jaime and I are flying out of town today so we celebrated Olivia last night by going to Shaky's and having ice cream sundaes. I love her! She may have outgrown those chubby baby cheeks but she's still quite the cuddle bug when I'm tucking her in to bed. She lets me feel like she still needs me. :)

She doesn't hide emotion well. When she's happy you know she's happy. Look at that face. :D



Someone likes to sing karaoke. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...