My Valentines

 

Calla Lillies are my favorite. Pair them with deep red roses makes the arrangement look so royal. So beautiful. 

I love the flowers from Jaime and the card from Lindsey. 

I treated the kids to some amazing chocolate covered strawberries for Valentines Day. 


They devoured their treats. It wasn't long till that box was empty.

I got Jaime chocolate apple donuts and chocolate pineapple hearts since he doesn't care for strawberries. He shared them with me, which I was very grateful to him for. They were so good! Lindsey was so cute watching us. She said we were too cute and took our picture and added the little heart details. 

Valentines Day dinner is always a fun activity for the family. This year I did fondue. I made cheese fondue for bread, meat, and veggies. Then had the chocolate fountain for fruits and desserts. 

Dinner was a hit. I hope my kids will always remember that their mom made a tradition of making this day one to celebrate all her valentines. 
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...