Time With Tyler


My baseball stud. Tyler loves playing. I only wish I was better at helping him. He really does like to play and be active. 

Today was picture day. I took his pictures instead of paying for the ones from the photographer. I think they turned out great! 

The team. My friend Meggan Nelson has coached Tyler a few times over the years. It's fun knowing who the coach is and makes it a lot easier for me to get information. haha

After baseball pictures I took Tyler to Jaime's school where they were having fun event for kids. "Dia del los Ninos" It was a very windy day but we enjoyed our afternoon together.  We had fun as I accompanied him to the different activities, booths and inflatable obstacle course, then we sat down for lunch together. 

Tyler got to meet some of the local firemen and learn about the gear they wear. 


He was really excited to meet the police officers and check out their stuff. 

Tyler even got to see the inside of a police car!

Doing simple things like this that make kids so happy are some of the things I'll miss as my kids get older. Tyler still enjoys things like this but the other kids were ok not going. Sure they'd have fun if they were with us when we went, but most of the activities were geared for younger kids. But today was a good day for Tyler and me. He seemed to need the little extra one on one time and I loved giving him my full attention. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SURPISE!!!!

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

The Past Week...