Party Prep

 

So many balloons!

I'm so thankful we bought a balloon inflator! There's no way I could have blown up all these balloons. Already my fingers got real sore from tying them. 

I'm excited the balloon garland came together pretty well though. 

It took me two days to make them. About 2 to 2.5 hours a piece I believe. Olivia is happy with them. I'm hoping the party set up for her big birthday bash goes well. I'm in charge of decorations and the Italian soda bar, Kindra is in charge of getting a giant inflatable obstacle course, and Heather is in charge of food and the DJ. This is going to be a fun party for these 16 year olds! We head over to the church this afternoon to begin set up. Kids should be arriving around 6pm. The kids are all pretty excited about it sounds like. :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...