Weekends away

I love getting away for short stints of time with Jaime. No matter what it's for. This time we went to Spokane for the high school basketball regional games. 

We had a good time at the games. With Jaime being principal we didn't have to pay to get in and give VIP passes to sit where we want. It wasn't really crowded though so seating wasn't a big deal. lol

The next morning we wanted to try a new place for breakfast called People's Waffle. Jaime got the 90's kid peanut butter wafflewich. It was good. Sweet but very good.

I tried the eggs Benedict waffle called the Benny. Looks amazing. But it had more paprika on it than I liked and I didn't really care for the combination. The waitress came and asked how it was. I told her I didn't care for it. She asked what else I'd like to try. So she brought it for me, no extra charge. 

I got the Nutty and Nice one that reminded me of cinnamon and sugar toast or even a cinnamon roll. It was so good. I'm glad I made the change. This was totally worth it. It's a very small restaurant and the wait is long to get in there but I'd go again. Just don't go with a large crowd. lol


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...