Valentine's Day

 Annual family Valentine's Day dinner. Kids decided they didn't want a fondue dinner again. Do something different. We've done the mystery dinner before but it'd been awhile so it was fun to do again. I appreciated Jaime's help at fulfilling each order. It was fun to work along side him in the kitchen. I'm grateful he enjoys going along with my more than necessary work to put together fun things for the kids. 


This is the menu we handed the kids. They selected what items they wanted. 

Jaime and I used the menu guide to make sure we knew what food item went where, 

Jaime brought me these beautiful flowers. Perfect centerpiece for our dinner table. I decided to make our own chocolate dipped strawberries. It was too easy for me to do just a few so yeah, I went a little crazy and made a lot. This isn't even all of them. But they were sooo good. I'm glad I made a lot. ;)

While setting the table I realized I didn't need to set Lindsey's spot because she was working. I got teary eyed realizing that this spot will be empty a lot in the future. It's such an odd feeling knowing she's graduating and will be moving on to her next phase of life. 

Cutie Pie

Smashing good time with California love and Tri tip. 

Smooth & sweet

Cool days & smooth and sweet

Dark nights

These are just a few of the combinations that were put together with the kids orders. It was delicious. Everyone had a good time. I hope these will make fun memories that my kids will want to remember and tell their families and maybe even relive them with their own kids. 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...