Working together...

...is always more fun than working alone. Chores had to be done around the house before we went to have fun at a friends BBQ. At first the girls weren't too excited about it but when we all were doing it together they said it was fun. Lindsey didn't think they were doing chores because it was fun. Now if I can only keep her thinking that way...
Yes Jaime is cleaning the toilet. He does so much to help me out and I really appreciate it. With the kiddos seeing both Jaime and I working I hope to show them that work is good for everyone.


Comments

  1. Team work always makes it go faster and makes it a lot more fun! I'm always looking for ways to make fun for the kids, like sometimes when I write down their chores I'll put one of their chores to go give Daddy a hug or something like that. That way it mixes it up a little and it's not so boring for them lol!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...