Happy birthday!!

We had Jaime's family over for dinner and a birthday party yesterday. I enjoy having them around. The kids really did! Aidan and Tyler are all up for anyone's birthday party. 

Jaime, it's amazing all that you have been able to accomplish at such a young age. Of course you know that by hearing it all the time at work but I want you to know that I recognize the work you put in to everything you do. I admire you for your work ethic and smartness. ;) 
I love you so much and I hope you had a wonderful day.
Happy birthday, Babe.


Jaime 12-21-11 at 32 years young
Go Huskies! (Yep that's from me.) I didn't get my camera out soon enough for the rest of his and all of Bel's gifts. :) I was caught up in the fun and excitement I guess.

Jaime and Bel blowing the candles out on their Birthday Cake.
They're great siblings. I love the relationship they share. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAIME AND BEL!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...