On Wednesday December 16th I went to the hospital at 7 a.m. to start my induction. I was already dialated to a 3 and dr. said if I wanted to have the baby I could. I didn't want to be in the hospital or recovering too close to Christmas with my entire family home for the season so I said sure! I was finally underway at 8 a.m. with pitocin. The rest of the morning and afternoon was spent in boredom and watching tv with Jaime at my side. At around 12:45 the dr. came to break my water because that usually gets things going quick. My kids have all arrived shortly after the water breaks. However, since the baby's head kind of floated up he decided to wait a bit to not risk the umbilical cord coming out first or wringing around the baby's neck. Bummer! I was so disappointed. So, on to more waiting, turning up the pitocin...again. Finally at 3:30 p.m. I was having some strong contractions and dialated 5-6. My mother-in-law came to visit at 4 and Jaime told her that it would probab...
Bel made a simple menu and schedule so we all knew kind of what to expect. Some things changed, like swimming based off weather and s'mores were a different night, but for the most part it went as planned. December 20 On the road! Koda knew he was going with us so he was so good on the drive. He didn't whine while we were loading up the truck like he has done in the past. He was ready and happy to go on the road trip. We drove straight to Brian's on Saturday the 20th. We made it in exactly 13. 5 hours. We left at 5:30am and only stopped twice. We made really good time. December 21 It was a short visit with Brian's family but then Sunday morning we got up and headed to Jaime's parent's house to start the holiday week! The 4.5 hour drive was a much welcome drive after Saturdays. lol Olivia had already been at grandma and grandpa's for a few days since school was already out. We flew her down to Arizona. It was so fun to see the three of them hanging out tog...
I love this time of year. The kids absolutely love all the lights and decorations. The other night we just drove around looking at Christmas lights. Even Aidan enjoyed it as he pointed out the window at some.
That was a fun little surprise. :D I enjoyed it too. hehehe ;)
ReplyDelete