Princesses, Princesses

On October 20th My mom, Lindsey, Olivia, and I were able to go see Disney Princesses on Ice.
I didn't tell the girls where we were going until we were headed out to the car.
I was a little worried that Lindsey may feel she was getting too old for all the princess stuff.
After seeing it myself, I don't think she'll feel too old for it.
I loved it! Mom loved it!

We had awesome seats where we were able to see it all.
 Second row up please! 

Look how giddy Liv looks. She just kept staring at everything in awe pointing out this and that.

There were three princesses they told the stories about.
Cinderella, Tiana in the Princess and the Frog, and Rapunzel in Tangled.
Sorry for the bad picture quality. I had forgotten my camera and used my phone. Also when the actors
were under the spotlight they were just whited out in the photo.

Cinderella's coach

Cinderella's castle. This is during the ball before Cinderella had to flee.

The pictures I took during Tiana's performance didn't turn out well so no pics for them.

Tangled was the  biggest production. They had Rapunzel and Eugene flying in the air as they swung
on her hair high above the ice. I wish I had thought to get a picture of that
but I was too amazed and enjoyed watching it.  

Here's Rapunzel's hair. The part that hangs down is where they hung and swung around and around
and went up, up, and down, down. :)
When her hair was cut all that hair that was hanging fell to the ice. 

The tower and Flynn (Eugene) and Rapunzel.


Maximus and Rapunzel.

The lanterns. 

At the end they had the celebration for Rapunzel returning home.  Mickey and Minnie, Goofy, Donald, and Daisy who were the MCs introduced every single princess Disney has ever made a movie about.
Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, Pocahontas, 
Mulan, and Tiana and their "princes."
They were all dressed in their "famous" outfits but they were white and gold. So pretty.

Lindsey went to Disney Princesses on Ice the last time it was here. She was about 3 or 4. She and Olivia said that they will go to the next one when it comes again...I think I would like to also.



Comments

  1. So fun! It looks amazing! Too bad we are so far away. I know Emma would have had a lot of fun with that too. Glad you guys got to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed this years:-( But those are soooo much fun...We went to one about 2 years ago and it was awesome! Your girls look like they had a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...