Our weekend

Yesterday after the kids finished their chores we got out the Guitar Hero gear to rock to some music. 

Tyler didn't play for too long. Keeping the rhythm was a bit hard for him to keep. 

Olivia was awesome at staying with the beat. Natural she is!

Earlier in the week I left a note on Jaime's car asking him out this weekend. I wanted to do something different from what we normally do, dinner or a movie. I enjoy those with Jaime but I was feeling like something new.  Jaime was great at letting me decide to go to a pottery painting shop. We picked a plate to paint. It took longer than I thought it would. We left 7mins till closing time!


After Polka dot Pottery we did a bit of shopping and browsing...something we're good at. 😉 This date was so much fun and may be one we do again.

A week later I went to pick up our plate. We made a birthday plate for the kids to use on their birthday. I'd like to go again and do a bowl and maybe a mug to make a birthday set. We aren't very good at art by any means but I still think for amateurs we did pretty good. :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SURPISE!!!!

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

The Past Week...