This past week...

I've welcomed the hotter weather. I took the boys to the splash pad to play for a couple hours. They loved it! They stayed in the water the entire time. I thought they'd be in and out of it but they stayed on all the water toys. 


Aidan got water squirted in his eyes...

twice! He came running over for a towel. I told him to just wipe his eyes with his hands or his shirt. He realized that it actually worked so he turned back around and ran to play. hahaha

They had a blast squirting each other, and anyone else who came nearby.

I enjoyed watching my cute kids while I lay in the sun. :)

I went to a Relief Society Activity where Susi put make up on me to demonstrate and give tips to other sisters who came. 

Lindsey had her orchestra concert. She does so well. She looks so grown up too.

I love the violin but I don't think she will be sticking with it. It was a good opportunity for her to try it out without a cost for us. She doesn't like to practice. I'd rather her play the piano so I only have one instrument to nag her to practice I suppose. ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SURPISE!!!!

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

The Past Week...