Aidan's Photo Shoot

Aidan is turning 8 soon! My friend Sarah has her own photography business and always is willing to take my kids' photos. She does a great job. I love Aidan's pictures. 

These two pictures actually say a lot of what Aidan is like. He truly loves his scriptures. He likes to read in both English and Spanish. He doesn't understand all that he reads in Spanish, not that he understands all the big words in English either, but he still reads them. 




Such a stud in his suit. His smile in the picture on the left is my favorite. 

Aidan, you are such a wonderful example of kindness, obedience, and following our Savior. You are going to be a great missionary. I love you!












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SURPISE!!!!

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

The Past Week...