Family Photos

 My friend Sarah took our family pictures for us this year. She hauled her couch outside for us! It's a small couch but still. It's a newer couch of hers. But I will admit, the pictures turned out well with the couch sitting outside. :)

She does such a good job at taking our pictures. I'll be sending Christmas cards this year. I didn't last year. Just too much going on. So it's been a couple years since we had our family pictures taken. 

After pictures we went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. Lindsey just looked so grown up and beautiful sitting across from me. I remember when she was a baby, toddler, child, now a preteen. I see her every day but I don't see the changes actually happen as she grows but at the same time she's changing right before my eyes. In a few short years she will be making plans to leave for college. Oh heaven help me! Sending my babies off to kindergarten and school each year are hard enough.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SURPISE!!!!

Living Life Day to Day

The Past Week...