School Activities

Lindsey is doing volleyball at school this year. She didn't make it on the A or B team. They have almost 100 girls try out. Rather than cutting girls they make "club volleyball" teams. Pretty much intramural volleyball. They have five 7th grade teams. So Lindsey gets quite a bit of playing time. They have games each week. 



I enjoy going to watch her games. They're all still learning but I've seen definite improvement from game to game. 

Maya Angelou Annual Color Run

Jaime and I ran with the boys for the color run again this year. It really is a fun family event. A lot of work goes in to it. 

Aidan was my running buddy this year. While he had to take breaks and walk last year, this year he ran the entire mile. He gives me a pretty good running pace! He may be my runner who does track. ;)

Tyler and Jaime walking across the finish. Tyler's trying to shield himself from the colored powder. I could do without the powder. One girl just took a hand full and chucked it right in my face. Went all the way down my shirt. Stained by bra. :(

We did it!

After the run the school holds a carnival. It was rainy this year so it was held inside. Definitely more crowded but we finished our race fast enough that we got through most of the carnival without too much of a crowd. Lindsey, Sofie, Emily, and Olivia like to come to the carnival. They don't run the race but they come for the fun games and food. 

Tyler racing Aidan through the obstacle course

Tyler wins!!

As much as I hate to pay to run I think we will do this every year the boys are at this school. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SURPISE!!!!

Living Life Day to Day

The Past Week...