ICE!

As if all this snow hasn't canceled enough school. We also got a nice bout of freezing rain. It really covered everything with a nice 1/4-1/2 inch of ice. There was no doubt that school would be canceled the next day. 
I went to the church to play volleyball. Almost didn't make it walking to my car to get home. hahaha When I got home I took this picture of the shiny road and driveway. 

Slick!

Ice on top of ice on top of snow on top of the patio table

I liked the frozen rain chain. 

Those cups are frozen solid! It's been so cold. Going outside hurts the face when the air touches it. It reminds me of living in Rexburg. You had to cover your face when you went outside or you would feel your nose hairs freeze. It's been crazy cold like that here. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SURPISE!!!!

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

The Past Week...