It's Snowing Again

I think winter has decided it likes to be here. Snow has fallen again. Schools were on a 2 hour delay...again. 
I can't get over how beautiful it is. I took this picture looking out from our garage out across the street  after I got back from taking Olivia and Emily to school. When school is delayed or canceled Jaime still has to go in to work at the regular time. I'd like Jaime to be able to have the days off when school is canceled but he's on a different contract than the teachers. I am grateful that his school is just a mile down the road now. I don't stress as much about him driving long on dangerous roads. 

We got another couple inches. I think it's ironic that today, the last day of the month it snows again and tonight the school board is meeting to discuss what to do about the school schedule and graduation date because of all the school closures. And guess what, we still have more snow in our forecast for later this week. 😁

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SURPISE!!!!

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

The Past Week...