Marcus and Aide's Wedding


Tyler was so excited and nervous to be the ring bearer. He asked, "What if I mess up?" He wanted to do it just right. 

Jaime was so good to help take care of Marcus and make sure he had everything he needed. I'm glad I got this picture of Jaime adjusting Marcus' tie and Tyler watching. Brotherly love right there. 

The rings

I really am excited how well this turned out. I will admit I was nervous when Diana asked me to decorate it. I had to tear the white blanket in half lengthwise to get the length we wanted draped on both sides. I'd say with last minute decor items and me not even knowing I'd be doing this, it turned out great!

Chris and Bel - good looking couple!

Chris and the girls waiting for the wedding to start. 

Marcus and Mom


Tyler and Aide's sister, Valeria. 

So cute!!!

Marcus is such a softy. He couldn't help but cry. He looks sad in this picture but he's not, they are tears of joy. He was so happy all day. 

Aide being given by her parents.



Marcus and his 8 groomsmen. Aide and 8 bridesmaids. Big party! Made for lots of speeches during the dinner.

Tyler knew just when to go up to give the rings. 

Such a sweet picture. Thank you Marcus for letting Tyler be a part of this. It made him feel special, even though the special day was for you and your new bride. :)



Congratulations MR & MRS Morales!!

Time for the dinner and after party!

This is a great picture!...Lindsey 😒

And another!...Tyler 😒

Such a beautiful cake!

The photo booth was a lot of fun. Tyler and the kids went in and took so many pictures all night long! I need to make something real cute to put all their pictures in. They had such a blast playing with the props and signs and taking silly pictures. 

The happy couple. These Mr and Mrs signs were so cute that I couldn't let them go to waste. The photographer couldn't see them hanging on the back of their chairs. I interrupted their dinner (it was the only time I knew I could get a picture of them with the signs!) and asked them for a picture with the signs. I'm so glad I did. It's such a cute picture. 


Jaime and I both got new clothes for the wedding. 

We don't get to dress up and be out together too often. So this was fun for us. 

Mother/Son dance. 


During the dollar dance guests would pin money on Marcus or Aide to dance with them. 

Lindsey truly enjoyed dancing with Marcus. 

He really is a good uncle to my kids. They all adore him so much. 

Only at family functions anymore does Lindsey get to see Margie. Margie used to work at Harriet Thompson Elementary school when Lindsey went there for kindergarten and half of 1st grade. They have a sweet bond between them. I'm not sure how much longer Lindsey will be able to sit on Margie's lap. 

Once it got dark I guess I didn't take anymore pictures. Everything looked so beautiful lit up in the lights. Dinner was delish! Catered Mexican food. Oh and the drinks! They had four to choose from. Horchata, mint, pineapple mango, strawberry. They were so refreshing on the hot day. I enjoyed the time with family all evening. The kids had fun, enjoyed a bit of dancing. We left about 10:30, Jaime drove Aide's car with all the gifts to his parents house so I picked him up then we headed on home and got there just before midnight. The kids were all ready to crash. They said that they weren't tired when we were leaving. They wanted to stay longer. But by the time we got home and they'd settled down in the car they said they didn't realize how tired they were. 

Congratulations on your wedding Marcus and Aide!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...