Perks of Lacrosse


We had our turn at hosting a lacrosse tournament in Pasco. The people who head up our Tri-Cities Youth Lacrosse say they want this to be a family type experience. I must say they really do try to put that effort in to it. So many people are kind and they mean it when they say the snacks at the team tent are for all family members. We've had great snacks and BBQ and no one ever turns away a kid just because they don't play lacrosse. Well today was no different. The parents of a boy on Aidan's team own a food truck. They were selling and serving food at the tournament. They were so kind to let my kids and other players hang around and on the truck each and drinking snacks. It was fun to see these little friendships grow throughout the season. I can handle the lacrosse games and tournaments, I think they're really fun. I just wish that we could have more games closer to home. If Aidan does this again next year, I won't be too thrilled with the distance of some of the games. Things parents do for kids right? I love them all. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...