Tyler Tyler Tyler


During another one of Tyler's games I was trying to get a picture of Tyler standing talking to Jaime out in the field. But by the time I got my camera ready to take a picture Tyler was running to his position in the field. I can't say it enough how grateful I am that Jaime took this on and decided to coach Tyler's team. 

They made a good looking team!!

Tyler is enjoying getting bigger I think. He asks to help mow the lawn almost every week now. I think he mostly does it to earn money. He is trying to save his money to buy some Angry Birds Transformers Telepods. They aren't sold in stores anymore. If they were it wasn't for very long. But you can get them online and they aren't cheap. The set he wants is $50! He has $37 saved up so far. He currently only willingly does work if he thinks money is involved. I hope he will be a good worker when he gets older, and not just for money, but that he will want to help serve others as well. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...