Cub Scout Day Camp

School is barely out and the boys get to jump right in to Cub Scout Day camp. A lot of work sure goes in to preparing this. It's my second year being a part of the committee since I'm in the stake primary presidency. 

We went with a jungle theme this year.

I borrowed a skill saw and cut out these super cute jungle animals! They turned out so good. Sister Graham got the black butcher paper animals from another ward's blue and gold banquet and glued them on giant cardboard then I cut them out. We were all happy with how well it looked after we got them all up. 

This was Tyler's first year at camp. He loved making this pudding dessert. 

Aidan stirring up his dessert.

Chocolate and vanilla puddings and nilla wafer crumbs topped with sliced bananas and animal crackers. Turned out pretty scrumptious. 

The bird lady was a lot of fun. She has so many beautiful birds and makes them do fun tricks or say a few things as well. 

Archery. Jaime's there helping Tyler with his. 

Aidan

Out door cooking. They made pizza cones wrapped in foil cooked on top of the fire. 

I was busy running around helping with other things that I didn't get pictures of every station like BB guns and the obstacle course but the boys had a great time. It's always such a good event for the boys but I know that I could not be the head of such a program. I like being a helper. ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...