Yay to See Darin!




Jaime playing with Fig

Darin was so funny. He said he'd been wanting rice krispies treats for a long time and they even have everything to make them with. Haha so I said I'd make him some for his birthday. I made one and a half batches and put it all in the regular 10x13 dish so they were extra thick, gooey, and soft. Darin did not skimp out on the size of his treat. :)

Darin took us to the zoo while Christy stayed home to work on Elise's birthday cake. 


Who would have thought I'd have to travel east to see palm trees. 



Jaime and Elise on the carousel. 


Christy's work is done!


The birthday kids! Elise's bday is July 2 and Darin's is July 7th. We wouldn't be here for their birthdays so it was fun to celebrate with them and the friends they had over. 

Darin and Christy are great hosts! Darin was so kind to pick us up from the airport when we landed and I had no idea that it was a 2 hour drive to the airport! Then we met up for dinner with Christy and the girls at Chick fil a. After dinner Darin and the family drove back to Evans and while Jaime I stayed in Atlanta with Darin's car. We drove his car to their house after Jaime's conference. We enjoyed catching up and visiting with them on their back patio and inside the house during the evening. Being able to spend time with Makaela and Elise was so fun. It was a blessing that Jaime had a conference out here so that we only had to pay for one plane ticket. Sunday after church Darin made the 4 hour round trip back to the airport to drop us off. I hate the goodbyes. I'm grateful for my relationship with Darin and his kindness to put us up for a few days. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...