Pasco North Stake Girls' Camp 2018

I didn't go to girls camp but the leaders who were up there with the girls were so kind to get some pictures of the girls during their week there. 

Doing their dance/skit. Olivia is the second from the left in the tie die shirt. I wish I could have seen them perform. I saw a small recording of it and Olivia told me all about it. Sounded great. 



Lots of arts and crafts. 

Lindsey, Olivia, Adalyn


How cool they have a zip line to ride on!

I think this was probably the most profound part of camp. Each girl colored their own square (paint by number of sorts) and no idea what they were making until it was all pieced together. They went on a walk that led them to this beautiful picture of Christ. 

After camp the picture was displayed at the church. Lindsey and Olivia are pointing to the square they painted. 

I wish I could have been a part of this one. Or at least be there to see the girls reactions when it was all done and the got the message. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...