Celebrating Jaime and Stuart

We went to mom and dad's this evening to celebrate Jaime and Stuart's birthdays. 

Stuart's birthday is the 26th. 

Happy Birthday Jaime. I love you and love the man you are. Thank you for picking up my slack and making our kids awesome. You're a wonderful helper around the house. I think you do more to help with household chores than you did a few years ago. Probably because I was dropping the ball somewhere but I want you to know that I appreciate all your help. Thank you for supporting me in new goals and challenges I've attempted. No one could do what you do for me, as a husband, father, and breadwinner. Love you to pieces!!

When we got home from dinner we found this sign in the yard. Some students from Jaime's school thought it'd be fun to leave a fun treat and birthday wish in the yard. Super cute!
Then after we got home and put the boys to bed Jaime and I went to play games at the Frederickson's house with a bunch of others. It made for a great birthday party. Amy Frederickson's birthday is the 21st also. It was a birthday party to celebrate them both!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...