Happy Anniversary Getaway

Jaime and I celebrated our 16th anniversary by going to Spokane and staying at our favorite hotel. The Davenport Tower. 

We had dinner at The Melting Pot. Their fondue is really good! We had our own private booth closed off with a curtain and separate from the rest of the restaurant. It was in a hallway titled "Lovers Lane" Every time our waiter would come he'd knock then open the curtain to come in. How cute is that. I didn't have to steal a kiss from Jaime. We could get all the kisses we wanted without putting on a show for others. lol 

They took our picture and handed it to us along with a box of chocolate dipped strawberries. 
Don't go to The Melting Pot if you're in a hurry. We spent 3 hours there but we enjoyed our time. Also we had the full meal this time. Before we'd just had cheese fondue and the dessert fondue. We added the meat fondue this time. It was so good. I loved all the different dipping sauces they had to go with it. The chocolate fondue is delicious! We had a wonderful evening. When we were done Jaime called the hotel and the chauffeur came to pick us up. It was the same one who drove us to the restaurant. The hotel isn't that far from the restaurant but it was freezing outside and there was ice and snow in spots of the walk. I was in a dress and heels and so we chose to get picked up. :)

The next day I was treated to a luxurious massage at the Davenport Spa. I could get a massage every week and would still love them. 

After the spa we spent some more time walking around the hotel.

I love old building design work and architecture. The preservation of it is beautiful. 



I love that Jaime chooses to make time for us. He likes to plan something special because he wants me to feel special and loved. Jaime, thank you for taking the time to spend with me. You're my best friend and I wouldn't want to spend this time with anyone else. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SURPISE!!!!

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

The Past Week...